彭小盛

又一个WordPress站点

Ashes 之二 【读后感】Angela s-一如既往不着四六

Ashes 之二 【读后感】Angela s-一如既往不着四六撒拉嘿呦
The 5th paragraph on page 53 gives me hope when the author’s family was facing a depressing situation. The author describes what happened in the police station from a child’s view. The previous story tells us that his grandfather didn’t want to keep them玉勒子 , and his father failed to get pensions from IRA. As a result墨门飞甲 , they didn’t have any money. When I was reading these stories兰溪人才网 ,金元萱 I did not think it would end well. But here comes this kind guard. The author’s family got tea and bread from the police. Children would never be worried if they were fed. They just couldn’t figure out the situation王季进 , and continued to play their own. And the policeman protected author from the disturbing of a drunk woman.
This kind Irish police image makes me think of the police officer here in the U.S.. I have read a lot of horrible stories of U.S. police officers. In these reports阳光路上简谱 , they are described as a bunch of white fat overreacting middle age males who are so racist that they would kill an innocent colored people for no reason. Last Thursday血溅太和殿 , I found out that all the stuffs in my car were stolen薛济萍 , leaving all the closets open and a flashlight on the seat. It is the first time I have ever encountered an incident like this. I called 911. The police officer Joe showed up in three minutes. He checked my car window and listed all the missing items平枝荀子 , and then gave me some critical advice about the missing paperwork of the car. We even chatted a little while about the harsh DMV driving test. He was very polite and helpful to me. There is a single momentthat reminds me of that Irish police officer in the book. I think every people is different. Judging a people based on his color or his occupation is so biased that it may hurt the relationship between people in the first place.