彭小盛

又一个WordPress站点

Ashes 之六 【读后感】Angela s-一如既往不着四六

Ashes 之六 【读后感】Angela s-一如既往不着四六句酷批改网

In this chapter妖香之剑 , I found paragraph 4 on page 153 very interesting. It is not a long paragraph海山二 ,特洛伊希文 but the author successfully describes a teacher who is obviously obsessed with Euclid. This is the first time I found a positive attitude towards the teachers among all others words the author describes a teacher. This teacher ignores the principal’s words and insists to teach some useful knowledge besides the religion. As he worships Euclid as grace马晓灿 , beauty聂小凤 , elegance曾仲铭 , he risks his job. He describes himself as “To love Euclid is to be alone in this world.”
Dotty reminds me of my music teacher back in elementary school. Mr. Gao was a music teacher in an elementary school of a state-owned factory. He was very young when he taught me. He combed himself a strange haircut that I will never forget. The center part of his head was bald偷情先生 , but he combed all his hair on the left side to his right ear to cover the center skin. We gave him a nickname “dry skating court” because a skating court is smooth in the center and has the handrails all around. He always shared his dream to start up an orchestra in my poor school. After three-years’ lobby to the headmaster王芯芯 , he finally had the school spend money to buy instruments. He recruited 20 students to for this mini orchestra. All the classes were free. I was so lucky to be a trumpetist in it. He taught us to play Radetzky March. Every time he indulged himself to the music坂本辰马 , his haircut could not survive. He closed his eyes and shook his head up and down大话平南 , left and right. He let all the hair fly like free birds. We just held our laughter so hard, and dared not to make one note wrong to disturb his beautiful dream of music. Mr. Gao retired last year. I did not have a chance to visit him. But I always consider him as a life-change teacher who stick to his dream and share the beauty of classic music with these workers’ sons and daughters.