彭小盛

又一个WordPress站点

Ashes 之四 【读后感】Angela s-一如既往不着四六

Ashes 之四 【读后感】Angela s-一如既往不着四六

The whole page 129 and 130 made me laugh. These two pages describe a vivid picture of huge differences of three generations’attitudes towards the First Communion day. Little Frankie just wants to get the whole thing done as quickly as possible, so that he can get some money for candies and the movie. To him翘课天才 , the religion ceremony is just a burden which you must have before you get what you want. His mother didn’t care much about his vomiting Jesus accident. She allowed her son to do what he wants after his third confession. However传奇进化 , to his grandmother黑龙故事, it was a whole new level of horrible thing to vomit the flesh of Jesus. She freaked out, and she did notknow what to do. She sent her grandson to confess twice to get specificinstructions from the priest. After the whole drama极品帝魂 , she forbidded her grandson to watch a film and argued with her daughter.
It is not a good idea to talk about religion especially to an old lady like Frankie’s grandmother. She will argue with you all day to make every point of view straight the way she wants. Here is my own story that happened to my grandma. My grandma was a village woman who could not read and write. She was not a religious lady, but she shared many superstitious believes with her peers. One day,赵欣培 a fake Taoist priest knocked on her door. He described that terrible things would happen to my father and uncle. There would be injury or even death. My grandma freaked out. She desperately asked that man what she should do to avoid this bad luck of her two sons. The fake Taoist priest first rejected艾红梅 , and said there were nothing he could do. My poor grandma begged him so hard, and she even cried. At last, she spent 100 dollars on six little glassballs, which the con man described as a lucky number of magic crystal balls to protect her sons from the devil. When My father and uncle heard the whole story计桥 , they laughed at her. But my kind grandma kept saying what if he was not lying夏天夏星星辰 , what if he was not lying. Different generations may never share the same view to a specific topic. But if we can figure out what the motivation is, we surely can share the emotion with them.