彭小盛

又一个WordPress站点

Bay, Jamaica 旅游攻略:蒙特哥湾,牙买加|Montego-停不住俱乐部

Bay, Jamaica 旅游攻略:蒙特哥湾,牙买加|Montego-停不住俱乐部

编者注:这是深受大家喜爱的停不住资深志愿者Angela 梁-1818近日和朋友出游牙买加(Jamaica)后给我们的饕餮盛宴,感谢她这么有心有爱的分享!感谢停不住资深志愿者麦-1222的贴心翻译,使游记更加添彩可读各位看官,请耐心阅读哦,定会引人入胜,充满向往....

Background:
背景:Jamaica is an island country situated in the Caribbean Sea, consisting of the third-largest island of the Greater Antilles. The island, 10,990 square kilometres (4,240 sq mi) in area, lies about 145 kilometres (90 mi) south of Cuba, and 191 kilometres (119 mi) west of Hispaniola (the island containing the nation-states of Haiti and the Dominican Republic). Jamaica is the fourth-largest island country in the Caribbean, by area.
牙买加是位于加勒比海的岛屿国家,由大安第斯山脉的第三大岛组成。位于古巴南部约145公里(90英里),伊斯帕尼奥拉以西191公里(119英里)的岛屿,面积为10不溶性侵犯 ,990平方公里(4240平方英里),海域和多米尼加共和国)。牙买加是加勒比地区第四大岛屿国家。
With 2.8 million people, Jamaica is the third-most populous Anglophone country in the Americas (after the United States and Canada), and the fourth-most populous country in the Caribbean. Kingston is the country's capital and largest city, with a population of 937,700. Jamaica has a lush topography of mountains, rainforests and reef-lined beaches. Many of its all-inclusive resorts are clustered in Montego Bay, with its British-colonial architecture, and Negril, known for its diving and snorkeling sites. Jamaica is famed as the birthplace of reggae music, and its capital Kingston is home to the Bob Marley Museum, dedicated to the famous singer. Currency is Jamaican dollar and national language is Jamaican Patois (de facto). However, US dollars and major credit cards like Visa, Mastercard, Discovery and Amecian Express are widely accepted. The average temperature in the month of April is 28C but it is very humid. (source: Wikipedia)
牙买加拥有280万人口,是美洲第三大人口稠密国家(美国和加拿大之后),也是加勒比地区人口第四的国家。金斯敦是全国首都和最大的城市,人口达937,700人。牙买加有山脉,热带雨林和珊瑚礁海滩的郁郁葱葱的地形。许多费用全包的度假村集中在蒙特哥湾,拥有英国殖民地建筑,内格里尔以其潜水和浮潜场所而闻名。牙买加是著名的瑞格舞音乐的发源地,其首都金斯顿是鲍勃·马利博物馆的所在地,专门贡献给著名的歌手。货币是牙买加元, 民族语言是牙买加Patois(defacto)博济科技园 。然而,美元和Visa,Mastercard,Discovery和American Express等主要信用卡被广泛接受。四月份的平均气温为二十八摄氏度,但湿度非常高。(来源:维基百科)
Getting there:如何到达那里:
Westjet and Sunwing offer all-inclusive packages, which range from $1,300 to $1,800 each person based on 2 people sharing a room. It depends on which season you go, which resort you choose, and what kind of room. Included: round-trip airfare, airport transfers, 7 nights accommodation, 8 days all you can eat meals, all you can can drink alcohol, all water activities the resorts offer, free babysitting, daily and nightly entertainment, and on-site company representatives to answer all your questions. It is about 6.5 hours flying time. Outbound Sunwing offers a glass of champagne to welcome you on-board and complimentary tea, coffee, water and soda. No meals are served, but there is cold and hot food are available for purchase on the plane. If you have food allergies or other dietary restrictions you need to order 2 days in advance. We brought our own instant noodles to eat on the plane.
Westjet和Sunwing提供全包的套餐,每个人的价格从$1,300到$ 1,800,基于2人共用房间。价位取决于你哪个季节去,你选择哪个度假村和什么型的房间。价格包括:往返机票,机场接送,7晚住宿,8天所有的餐食,所有本度假村提供的水上活动,免费托管孩子,每日和夜间的娱乐项目以及现场代表回答所有问题。飞行时间约为6.5小时。去的时候, Sunwing提供一杯香槟,欢迎您上车,免费享用茶,咖啡,水和苏打水。飞机上不提供餐点宫保肉丁,但可以买到冷热食物。如果您有食物过敏或其他饮食限制,您需要提前2天订购。我们把自己的方便面带到飞机上吃。

Day 1 – April 24 Edmonton, AB
第1天 - 4月24日埃德蒙顿,ABWe woke up at 4:30 AM to get ready. Because Internet check-in was not available, we must arrive at the airport 3 hours prior to departure. The check-in counter closes 1 hour prior to departure. When we got there at 6:30 AM the line already had more than 30 people. They are very serious about the luggage weight, must be under 22 kg (50 pounds). The lineups were so long because there lots of people over packed their luggage and don't want to pay, so they were doing the last minute rearrangement. Once we all checked-in we went to Starbucks have coffee and use their free WiFi.
我们早上4点半醒来开始准备。因为不能网上办理登机手续,我们必须在飞机起飞前3小时到达机场。值机柜台在出发前1小时关闭。 6点30分到达那里时,已经有30多人在排队了。他们对行李重量检查非常认真,必须低于22公斤(50磅)。队伍很长,因为有很多人行李超重又不想支付而外费用,所以他们就在现场做最后一刻的重新包装。我们全部办好登机手续后,就去了星巴克喝咖啡,并使用他们的免费WiFi。
6 hours and 20 minutes later, we arrived at Sangster International Airport. My first impression was hot, hot and humid. Once we were approaching to the customs area, we found out Sunwing had been given us the old customs declaration form to fill out. Again, the hall of the customs area was jam packed with people filling out the new form. Once we all cleared customs, there were a few Sunwing representatives were waiting outside to direct all the passengers who arrived from Edmonton to the correct airport transfer bus to take them to the resorts
6小时20分钟后,我们抵达桑斯特国际机场。我的第一印象是热,炎热潮湿。我们到达海关区域后,发现Sunwing让我们填写的是旧的报关单。这样,海关区的大厅自然就挤满了填写新表格的人。我们过了海关后,有几个Sunwing的代表正在外面等待,将所有从埃德蒙顿到达的乘客带到了正确的机场接送巴士,然后将他们送到了度假村。
When we arrived at the Holiday Inn Resort, we were welcomed by a few very colourful drinks. To be honest, they were terrible. I had 2 sips and left it at the check-in counter. Once we got our room keys, we all headed to our rooms and agreed to meet back at the Port Side restaurant to eat. I believe once we finished our dinner most of us went back to our rooms, took a shower and went to sleep. It was a long and tiring day for everyone.
当我们到达Holiday Inn Resort酒店时,我们被送上了几款色彩非常丰富的迎宾饮料。说实话,味道太难喝了。我喝了两口然后放在了入住登记的柜台上。拿好房间钥匙后,我们就前往各自的房间,并约定一会儿回来在Port Side餐厅见面吃饭。结束晚餐后,我们大多数人回到了自己的房间柑橘凤蝶幼虫,洗澡睡觉。对于每个人来说,这是一个漫长而疲惫的一天。
Chill-out and relax day清静放松的一天
Before we left Edmonton, I told the group that there are three rules we must follow because we are on vacation. 1) We will not waste our time to wait for anyone who is late. 2) We will go eat whenever we are ready, no reserving seats for anyone. And 3) we will not be anyone's personal photographer, only if we happen to be there. Today we decided to chill out and check out the resort. When we all finished our breakfast, we headed to our welcome meeting hosted by Sunwing. Our Sunwing representative was very helpful. Her name was Clossett. She explained some Do's and Don't for while we are in Jamaica. She also helped us arrange a private driver to show us around. His name was Kingsley Marshall. He charged $20 US per person. After the meeting, 8 of our party took the resort shuttle bus to shopping at the Shoppes at Rose Hall, a shopping centre just few minutes drive from resort. This shopping center was built for tourists; I didn't see any locals shopping here. You can find famous Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee, jerk pork and chicken sauce, wood crafts and other local items. The best part about this shopping outlet is no pushy vendors. Andrew and I took the later (2:30 PM) shuttle bus to Rose Hall and we spent an hour there shopping and drinking coffee. We spent over $100 US on coffee beans, sauces and seasoning. Blue Mountain Coffee is very expensive全能神偷 , about twice what we usually pay per-pound.
离开埃德蒙顿之前,我告诉小组,我们必须遵循三个规则,因为我们正在度假。 1)我们不会浪费时间等待任何迟到的人。 2)准备好时,我们就会去吃饭,不会帮任何人留位。3)我们不会是任何人的个人摄影师,除非我们碰巧在那里。今天我们决定放松身心,看看度假胜地。当我们都吃完早餐时,我们前往由Sunwing主持的欢迎仪式。我们的Sunwing代表是非常有帮助的。她的名字是Clossett。我们在牙买加时,她解释了一些可以做的和不可以做的事项。她还帮我们安排了一名私人司机带我们游玩。他的名字是Kingsley Marshall记者再报告 。他每人收取20美元。仪式结束后,我们一行8人乘坐度假村的穿梭巴士去购物中心,在购物中心Rose Hall,距离度假村仅数分钟的车程。这个购物中心是为游客而建的;我没有看到任何当地人在这里购物。您可以找到着名的牙买加蓝山咖啡,混合猪肉和鸡肉酱,木工艺品等其他当地物品。这个购物商店最好的方面是没有强行推销的商贩。小安和我乘了晚一班(2:30 PM)的班车来到Rose Hall,我们花了一个小时购物和喝咖啡。我们买了超过100美元的咖啡豆,调味汁和调味料。(见图)蓝山咖啡是非常昂贵的,大约是我们通常每磅支付的两倍。
Tour around Montego Bay with Kingsley MarshallKingsley Marhall带着参观蒙特哥湾
Our private driver Kingsley picked us up at 9:30 AM. His Mercedes mini van was roomy and comfortable.He spoke perfect English, so we had no language barrier. Kingsley also helped us bargain with the local merchants. We chose Thomas to be our leader who sits up front and tells the driver where to go. Our first stop was a tourist shop and the pricing was outrageous, however, you can bargain up to 50% off. I am not impressed with this stop but I do appreciate he is trying to help out his local people not a big tourist shop. In this area, I also see some beggars asking for money. Afterwards, he drove us to see the places where the rich people live, where the poor people live, and how locals sell fruit on the road to feed their family. Hui bought lots of fruit from an old guy and his family and all the fruit was very sweet and yummy. At the other corner of the road, we saw Bob Marley's cousin, he is a funny and interesting character. He has other goods to offer to tourists other than water, beers and sodas, you just need to talk to him.
我们的私人司机Kingsley上午9:30接我们。他的梅赛德斯迷你货车宽敞舒适。他讲完美的英语,所以我们没有语言障碍。Kingsley也帮我们与当地商人讨价还价。我们选择Thomas成为我们的领队,坐在前面,告诉司机去哪里。我们的第一站是一家旅游商店,价格是没谱的,但是你可以讨价还价高达五折。我对这个商店没有什么好印象,但我很感激它是为当地人的而不是一个大旅游商店。在这里面,我也看到一些乞丐要钱。之后,他开车带我们去看看富人居住的地方,贫困人口的居住地,当地人在卖家养家糊口的道路上卖水果。惠从一个老人家和他的家人那里买了很多水果,所有的水果都很甜美。在路的另一个角落,我们看到了Bob Marley的表弟,他是一个滑稽而有趣的人物。除了水,啤酒和苏打水以外,还有其他的商品可以提供给游客,你只需要告诉他。
St. James Parish Church is oldest church in JamaicaSt. James Parish教堂是牙买加最古老的教堂
St. James Parish Church was built between 1775 and 1782. It underwent substantial repair work in 1957 following damage from an earthquake. I found it was annoying all those men outside the church made us buy stuff from them. On the other hand, I feel sorry for them. Life is hard in Jamaica. $10 US means a coffee and a muffin to most of us but that $10 US can feed one Jamaican whole family of 4 a week. I wish they were not that pushy. I love this church, it was manged by lots of old men and women, all the furniture and music instruments still from when it was originally installed. Thomas, Andrew, Lynn, ah Yee and me climbed up to the bell tower see the original bells. It is very impressive. The backyard of this church has few tombstones, it is like a zombie land.
St.James Parish教堂建于1775年至1782年之间,1957年受到地震灾害后的也进行了维修工作。我发现让人有点烦得是教堂外有不少商贩都让想我们从他们那里买东西。我也为他们感到难过。牙买加的生活很难,10美金我们大多数人来说就是一杯咖啡和一个松饼,但10美金可以养活一家四口的牙买加家庭整整一周。我希望他们不是那么硬推销。我喜欢这个教堂,它由许多老人管理,所有的家具和音乐乐器仍然是最初安装的。Thomas,小安,Lynn,Ah Yee和我一起爬到钟楼看到原来的钟声。(见图)。这是让人印象非常深刻这座教堂的后院几乎没有墓碑,就像一个僵尸之地。
Downtown of Montego Bay蒙特哥湾的市区
Is it safe to walk downtown? Last year, our family of 4 went to Falmouth downtown and we didn't had any issues with locals except pushy vendors. This time we stayed inside the car. A trip to Montego Bay is not complete without stroll through downtown. It is a very colourful neighbourhood, you will see people sell clothes, fruit, veggies and other goodies. There are two police officers on-site patrolling the area. Downtown Montego Bay is busy, dirty and looks kind of scary.
去走步行街是否安全?去年,我们的四口之家去了Falmouth市区,除了推销的商贩,我们与当地人没有任何问题。这一次我们呆在车里。去蒙特哥湾的观光不完整,因为没有逛市中心。这是一个非常丰富多彩的社区,你会看到人们卖衣服,水果,蔬菜和其他好东西。有两名警察巡视该地区。蒙特哥湾市区繁忙,肮脏,看起来有点吓人。
Food:
餐饮:
Jamaica is famous for their jerk chicken, pork, sugar cane, Scotch Bonnet pepper sauce and spicy food. Of course, Ackee, and other tropical fruit like Jack fruit, coconuts and mangoes too.Holiday Inn offered wide selections of food:Port Side: The main restaurant offers buffet style service wide variety of local and international cuisine.Full Breakfast: 7:00AM – 10:30AMContinental Breakfast: 10:30AM – 11:00AMLunch: 12:00 noon – 2:30PMDinner: 6:00PM – 10:00PMSorrento: Italian restaurant.Sea Breeze: Seafood specialities overlooking the Caribbean sea.De Terrace: Jamaican cuisine.Kenko: Japanese cuisine. $20 charge per person, kids under 12 free.The above first three restaurants are included in the package except the Kenko require to pay extra $20 per person to dine there. All four restaurants reservations are required. Dress Code in effect.There are few other food kiosks around the resort and beach. The Jerk Hut – 12 noon – 6:00PM焦雅亮 , served Jamaican jerk chicken and pork. Barefoot Grill – 10:00PM – 2:00AM. Hot Dog, Ice Cream, Nachos and Popcorn Hut. There are also few Bars and Lounges to serve alcohol.Port Royal Pub: Adults Only: 6:00PM – 2:00AM We watched the Oilers game thereMost of the drinks contained Jamaican Rum and tropical fruit juices. Their famous beer is Red Stripe.We had a chance to dine at two local restaurants. Scotchies and Far Out Fish Hut. Scotchies serves world famous jerk chicken and pork and the other serves seafood. Grilled conch and fried corn bread are my favorite items.
牙买加以他们的鸡肉,猪肉,甘蔗,苏格兰邦尼瓜辣椒酱和辛辣食物而闻名。当然,西非荔枝果和其他热带水果如杰克水果,椰子和芒果也是。
假日酒店提供广泛的食物选择:水池边:主餐厅提供各种当地和国际美食的自助式服务。全套早餐:上午7:00至10:30欧陆式早餐:10:30 AM至11:00 AM午餐:中午12:00 至下午2:30晚餐:6:00 PM 至10:00 PM
索伦托:意大利餐厅。海风:俯瞰加勒比海的海鲜特色菜。De露台:牙买加美食。Kenko:日本料理。每人20美元,12岁以下儿童免费。上述前三个餐厅是包括在费用里,除了Kenko要求每人额外付20美元以外用餐。所有四家餐厅都需要预订。着装要求合适。度假村和海滩周围几乎没有其他的食品信息亭。 Jerk小屋中午12点至下午6:00,为牙买加鸡蛋和猪肉提供服务。赤脚烧烤10:00 PM 至2:00 AM。热狗,冰淇淋,玉米片和爆米花小屋。酒吧和休息室也很少提供酒精饮料。港口皇家酒吧:仅限成年人:6:00 PM 至2:00我们在那里观看了油人队比赛。大多数饮料含有牙买加朗姆酒和热带果汁。他们着名的啤酒是红条纹。我们有机会在两家当地的餐馆用餐。苏格兰和远郊鱼小屋。苏格兰威士忌服务世界着名的鸡蛋和猪肉,另一个则供应海鲜。烤海螺和炸玉米面包是我最喜欢的食物。

Hampden Estate Rum Tours
汉普顿酒店朗姆酒之旅
Hampden Estate is one the oldest sugar estates in Jamaica, founded in 1753.Hampden Distillery is the only distillery in Jamaica that specializes exclusively in the making of Heavy Pot Still rums. It prides itself in the Art of making High Ester Rums from knowledge handed down from generation to generation using fermenters made more than a century ago. Although utilizing the latest technology and equipment to ensure product quality, Hampden’s Master Distiller and Wash Masters pride themselves in predicting the outcome of each production run making the process an art as much as a science. (source: Hampden website)After an hour tour, we went to the garden to eat traditional Jamaican lunch prepared by the Hampden staff. It burns. Once we were done, the rum tasting began. I personally didn't care for the Rum Fire, it is too strong for me but Andrew likes it. It is a 63% white over-proof with a heavy taste of molasses. The drive to Hampden is very rough but interesting. We felt like we were being kidnapped. There are no road signs or directions to point to the Rum tour place. I think our driver was unsure too, as he pulled over and asked two local men for directions. The tour cost $80 US per person. The rum cost $9 or $12 US a bottle. This place is very unique and beautiful.
汉普登村是牙买加最古老的糖厂之一,成立于1753年。汉普顿酿酒厂是牙买加唯一专门制造重型罐底朗姆酒的酿酒厂。它拥有引以自豪的一个世纪以上的发酵罐代代相传的知识以及制作高酯朗姆酒的艺术。尽管利用最新的技术和设备来确保产品质量,汉普顿的主蒸馏器和洗涤大师们为能够预测每个生产运行的结果而感到自豪,使得该过程成为一门艺术。(来源:Hampden网站)经过一个小时的旅程,我们去花园吃了汉普顿工作人员准备的传统牙买加午餐。燃烧起来。我们一吃完,兰姆酒品尝开始了。我个人不太喜欢朗姆火,对我来说太强烈了,但小安喜欢它。这是一种63%的白色防过敏,糖蜜的味道很重。去汉普顿的车程很艰苦,但很有趣。我们觉得我们像被绑架了,没有指向朗姆酒旅游地点的路标或路线。我觉得我们的司机也不确定,当他开过头,就问两位当地人的指路。旅游费用为每人80美元。朗姆酒每瓶花费9美元或12美元。这个地方非常独特而美丽。见图
Martha Brae Rafting Village
玛莎布拉漂流村Kingsley is back. He took us to Martha Brae River to do some rafting. Each bamboo raft rental costs $60 US and seats two people. I loved it! It is a very beautiful and relaxing tour. We had a very friendly and talented captain. Captain Cleve showed me how to manoeuvre the raft while he was busy carving a coconut shell for me. Once you purchase the ticket, you can go to the bar get a free (non-alcoholic) drink before the ride. There is option to purchase more drinks for the ride. These guys go only THREE times a day and give their other buddies a chance to go work and make money. There are 78 captains working at Martha Brae Rafting Village. By far, this is one of the favourite things to do near Montego Bay.
Kingsley回来了他带我们到玛莎布莱河去做漂流。每个竹筏租赁费用为60美元,座位为两人。我爱它!这是一个非常美丽和轻松的行程。我们有一个非常友好和才华的船长。克里夫船长一边忙着为我雕刻一个椰子壳一边告诉我,如何操纵漂流木筏。你买好票,你就可以去酒吧前享用免费(非酒精饮料)的饮料。也可以选择购买更多的饮料。这些人每天只去三次,让他们的其他朋友也有机会去上班赚钱。在玛莎布拉漂流村工作的有78名船长。到目前为止,这是蒙特哥贝附近最受欢迎的项目之一。
The Big Day
大喜的日子10 of us booked five rooms and Sunwing offered 11th person for free. However, that 11th still responsible to pay taxes. Unfortunately we can't find anyone take that offer. Another offer from Holiday Inn Resort is a free wedding. Again, the couple is still responsible for paying local taxes and the minster's fee. It is $295 US. The wedding theme colour is Tiffany Blue. It is a small wedding but very beautiful. The ceremony took place at 4:00 PM. It is not very hot and there is a light breeze. Music is provided and we can bring our own music if we want. A staff photographer is on-site and helps us take pictures. The only catch is we need to purchase the pictures from the resort. It is not that expensive, $100 US for 28 pictures on CD. We decided to dine at the Jamaican restaurant for the wedding dinner. The resort gave us a bottle of champagne to toast.
我们10人预订了5间房间,Sunwing给第11个人免费,当然,这个第11号人仍然负责缴税。可惜我们找不到有人接受这个提议。Holiday Inn Resort的另一个优惠是免费的婚礼。当然这对夫妇仍然负责缴纳地方税和小费的费用,是$ 295美元。婚礼主题颜色是蒂芙尼蓝。这是一个小小的婚礼,但非常美丽。仪式在下午4点进行。天气不是很热,有温柔的微风。提供音乐,我们也可以带自己想要的音乐。工作人员的摄影师在现场,曲芷含并帮助我们拍照。我们只需要从度假村购买图片。不是很贵,CD上的28张照片是100美金。我们决定在牙买加餐厅用餐。度假村给我们一瓶香槟来庆祝。
Final Thoughts:
总结:This trip I witnessed real poverty. It was so sad to see young kids, and the elderly still working to survive. Their living conditions don't seem healthy. I have never seen so much live stock like cows and goats in my life. I think the goats are mostly wild, because they are everywhere in Montego Bay. The more I travel, the more I appreciate what I have. Don't be afraid to venture out to see how the locals live rather than hiding inside the beautiful hotel. Of course, you must accompany a tour guide. I don't recommend wandering around alone.
这次旅行我目睹了真正的贫困。看到年幼的孩子和年长的人还要老大为生存而工作,真是感到很伤感。他们的生活条件似乎不健康。我的一生里从来没有见过那么多的牛和山羊。我认为山羊大多是野生的,因为它们在蒙特哥湾无处不在。旅行越多,我就越感恩我所拥有的。不要害怕冒险出去看看当地人如何生活,而不是藏在美丽的酒店内。当然,你必须有导游陪同。我不建议单独出行。Jamaica is adult Disneyland. Unlimited alcohol, fatty food, beautiful girls and handsome guys to look at. If you're looking for some excitement, Bob Marley's cousin and Aunt Jemima have something to offer for about $20 US. The reason I said adult Disneyland because the weather is too hot I don't think children will enjoy the vacation. In addition, the sand is very rough to walk on or to play with. However, there are plenty of water activities available for guests at no charge. Such as kayaking, snorkeling and paddleboating.
牙买加是成人迪斯尼乐园。无限量的酒精,油腻的食物,美丽的姑娘和帅哥们。如果你想寻找一些乐子,Bob Marley的表弟和Jemima姨妈有大约20美元的优惠。我说成人迪斯尼乐园的原因是因为天气太热,我不觉得小朋友会喜欢这样度假。此外,沙子非常粗糙,不好走路或玩耍城堡突袭 。但是,客人可以免费使用大量的水上活动。如皮划艇,浮潜和拖鞋。
The resort offers free daily and nightly entertainment, pool side games, and daycare service while moms and dads can go to the bar or beach to enjoy a beer and a burger. There is also a game room, an exercise hut孔雀台 , tennis courts, and a mini golf course.
度假村提供免费的每日和夜间娱乐,游泳池边游戏和托儿服务,而妈妈和爸爸可以去酒吧或海滩享用啤酒和汉堡。酒店还设有游戏室,运动小屋,网球场和迷你高尔夫球场。Overall, the best parts of this trip were participating in S and Q's wedding, waking up at 5:00 AM to watch the sunrise, watching sunsets with Andrew, and of course spending some quality time with good friends. We ate, drank and laughed so much till our stomachs hurt. There is something for everyone in Jamaica. Jamaica mon, no problem.
总的来说,这次旅行的最好的部分是参加S和Q的婚礼,在凌晨5点醒来观看日出,和小安一起看日落,当然还有和好朋友度过一段时间。我们吃了,喝了,笑了,直到胃痛。牙买加可以找到每个人要的东西猫猫兔 。牙买加mon,没问题。- Ya Mon! –
一切都好(牙买加语)

--End--
推荐阅读
爱城最IN的“空中滑索公园” Aerial Park 5月开张,有胆你就来挑战!
《爱城生活万花筒》栏目第5期:Summer Camps 专辑(下)|夏令营大集合,稍息立正站好!
《爱城生活万花筒》栏目第4期:Summer Camps 专辑(上)|夏令营大集合,稍息立正站好!
期待爱城直飞中国航班,需要您参与调查和提供基础数据
福不双至今日至!母亲节献礼:两晚住宿、两天滑雪或观光、豪华包车特惠!
KidSport 青少年儿童运动经费补助申请流程(爱民屯版)
【暑期技能get√】跳水游泳夏令营报名通道开放免费注册“停不住”群专属ID
为了积聚华人更多的力量,也为了组织活动的便利,欢迎申请群ID----您在停不住俱部唯一的身份代码。
免费注册“停不住”群专属ID:
http://goo.gl/forms/0Y9gZPGTXE停不住俱乐部联系
请在公众号留言或发邮件:
cantstopskiing@gmail.com
感谢以下赞助方对停不住5.12-14包车公益滑雪活动的大力支持!

停不住倶乐部?
滑雪 | 电影 |游泳跳水|球类运动|冰上运动|音乐|舞蹈|