彭小盛

又一个WordPress站点

bbc强烈推荐,必学20条地道短语,进步来自这样一点点积累-必克英语

bbc强烈推荐,必学20条地道短语,进步来自这样一点点积累-必克英语

^ 点上方蓝字关注我们 欢迎来到只有英语的地方^
■不学英语 无法入睡■

你到底想说什么? What are you trying to say新婚夜未眠 ? 别胡闹了郯城一中 。 Don't be silly. 你近视多少度?
How strong are your glasses? 没有别的原因。 Just because. 这不是我所盼望的。 It isn't the way I hoped it would be. 你永远猜不到。 You will never guess. 众人对此束手无措。 No one could do anything about it. 深感事情不妙看海的日子 。 I saw something deeply disturbing. 要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。 Money is a good servant but a bad master. 我正忙着不老仙妈 。 I am not available. 别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。付文丽 Never say die, it's a piece of cake. 别担心,很快你就会习惯的。 Don't worry, you'll get use to it soon. 我明白你的感受乌拉拉夫妇 。 I know how you feel. 胜败乃兵家常事。 You win some火炬树桩, you lose some. 不要逃避现实。 Don't bury your head in the sand. 我没想到你干得这么好。 I didn't expect you did such a good job. 你做得挺顺利。 You are coming alone well. 她的身材真棒。 She is well-build.
脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
你看起来很清纯。
You look neat and fresh. 你的气质很好。 You have a beautiful personality.
我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。 I wish I had all the time I'd ever wasted, so I could waste it all over again. 我喜欢你以前的样子。 I like you the way you were. 你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。 You two go ahead to the movie without me泽日生 , I don't want to be a third wheel. 你过奖啦。 You flatter me immensely. 你不应该随意评论别人。 You should be slow to judge others. 如有任何错误,请你原谅。 I hope you will excuse me if I make any mistake. 你认识她多久了? How long have you known her吴智辉 ? 一见钟情 It was love at first sight. 我要复习功课啦。 I'd better hit the books.
直言不讳 a piece of one's mind 他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。” He gave me a piece of mind, "don't shift responsibility onto others." 水火不容的生活 a cat and dog life 这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。 The husband and his wife are always quarrelling, and they are leading a cat and dog life.
我太粗心了。 It was most careless of me. 真是始料不及。 It was quite by accident. 你有心上人吗? Do you have anyone in mind? 潦倒的生活 a dog's life 这个人生活潦倒。 The man lived a dog's life.
“英语恐惧症”人人都会有,找到根治的方法是当务之急!必克英语用心为英语爱好者准备了这份难得礼物——“外教一对一帮你矫音”的免费体验课,原价288元,今天限定26个名额,不仅矫音,而且会出一份详尽的专属于你的英语水平报告,外教会为你量身定做科学的学习计划,什么都用操心,省时省力。
点击“阅读原文”立刻报名↓↓↓