>>>>
知识构建
代词it常用来指代前文提到的事或物,还用在各种特殊句型中。
there be表示“存在”,可用在不同时态和句型中。>>>>
考点归纳
一、it用法
1. it用作形式主语
(1)It + be + adj. + 主语从句
It is clear(obvious / true / possible / certain…)+ that / whether…从句…
It is essential(important / necessary / right / strange / natural…)+ that从句…(should + 动词原形)
It is uncertain whether he can come to Jenny’s birthday party or not.
It is important that we should learn English well.
(2)It + be + 名词词组 + 主语从句
It’s a pity that you missed the exciting football match.
(3)It + 不及物动词(seem / appear / happen / turn out…等)+ 主语从句 (看来 / 似乎 / 碰巧 / 证明是)
It seemed that he didn’t tell the truth.
It happened that I was out when he called.
(4)It’s + adj. + for / of + sb. + to do sth
特别注意:如何选择介词for 或of?
如果该句型中的形容词是用来说明“某人”的性格或品质(如kind, good, nice儋州调声 , wise, stupid, clever, foolish, silly, impolite, selfish, considerate ...)时,介词用of(“某人”和这些形容词可以构成主系表结构),其它情况介词用for。
It + be + adj. (easy / difficult / hard / important / possible / necessary...) + for sb + to do sth
It + be + adj. (kind / nice / clever / stupid / foolish / silly / impolite / selfish / considerate ...) + of sb + to do / have done sth.
It is unwise of you to give children whatever they want. 孩子需要什么你就给什么是不明智的金希澈车祸。
It is necessary for you to turn to your teachers when in trouble. 你遇到困难时求助老师是必要的。
(5)It + be + n. & adj. (no good / no use / useless / senseless / a waste of time (money) /…) + v.-ing
It is no use arguing about the matter with him.
(6)It + took / will take (sb) + 时间(或金钱)+ to do sth.
It took the workers almost three years to finish building the dam.
2. it用作形式宾语
主语 + find / make / consider / feel / think / believe / imagine / regard / suppose… + it(形式宾语)+ adj.& n. + to do sth.或句子(真正宾语)
Remembering more words and expressions, you will find it easier to read and communicate. =
Remember more words and expressions, and you will find it easier to read and communicate.
3. it在特定句型中的运用
(1)It (never) occurred to / came to / hit / struck sb. that… 某人(从没)想到…
It never occurred to me that you could succeed in persuading him to change his mind.
(2)It is / has been + 时间段 + since从句 (过去时态) … 自从…以来有…久了
It is / has been two weeks since you came to our school for the exchange program, which has benefited all of us.
(3)It is the first / second / last time that + sb. has / have done sth. 是某人第…次做某事
It was the first / second / last time that + sb. had done sth. 是某人第…次做某事
Unfortunately he didn’t win this year. It was the second time that he had been nominated(提名),
but gone home empty-handed.
(4)It was / took + 一段时间 + before从句(过了…时间才…)
It will be / will take + 一段时间 + before从句(要过…时间才…)
It wasn’t / didn’t take + 一段时间 + before从句(没过…时间就…)
It won’t be / won’t take + 一段时间 + before?从句(过不了…时间就…)
After that it still took seven years before they got married.
I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, but it’ll still be some time before Brian gets back.
It didn’t take long before new trouble arose.
It won’t be long before we meet again.
(5)It’s (high / about) time that + sb. did sth. / should do (should不可省)(是…的时候了)
The final examination is coming soon, it’s about time that we got down to/should get down to ourstudies.
(6)It is suggested / required / ordered / insisted/… that sb. should do sth(据建议 / 有命令…)
It was ordered that we (should) arrive there in two hours.
(7)It is…when从句(当某事发生时,时间是在…)
It was 10 o’clock when they arrived at the village.
注意: when引导的是一个时间状语从句,主句中的it指时间山西铝厂吧。
(8)主语 + make + it + a rule + to do / that从句 (定规矩;习惯于)
主语 + make + it + clear + that从句(明确表示;阐明)
I made it a rule to recite five sentences each day.
He made it clear that he totally agreed with what I said.
(9)It is said / reported / learned / assumed / announced /…that从句… =
sb. / sth. is said / reported / learned / assumed / announced /… to do /to have done (据说 / 报道 / 了解 / 推测 / 宣称…)
(10)It looks / seems / appears / sounds as if?从句 (看起来好像…;听起来好像…)
注意:as if引导一个状语从句,如果与事实不相符合风向远夏里 ,则用虚拟语气司徒骏文 。
(11)It remains to be seen whether / when /…从句 (有待证实)
(12)hate / dislike + it + when / if?从句(讨厌…)
(13)appreciate + it + if?从句(假如…,将不胜感激)
(14)see to / answer for / depend on / insist on it + that?从句(确保 / 对…负责 / 指望 / 坚持)
(15)How did it come about that +? 从句(…怎么发生的?)
(16)It doesn’t matter / makes no difference + 特殊疑问词 + ?霍凡 从句(不论…都没关系)
(17)(It is) no wonder (that) +? 从句(难怪…)
(18)took it for granted that + 从句(把…当做理所当然)
二、there be结构用法
1. there be句式译作“有”,它有不同的时态,而且可以和各种助动词、情态动词连用。
There have been many great changes in our country since the reform.
There can be some mistakes in his passage.
There is a pen, two books and many pencils on the desk. (就近原则)
2. there be句式中,be可用seem / appear (to be), happen to be, is likely to be, used to be或remain, stand, lie, go, exist, follow, live, come, occur等替换,视作there be句型的变式。
There happened to be a man walking by. 碰巧有个人路过嵩县天气预报 。
There seems to be no doubt about the problem. 关于这个问题似乎没有疑点。
There used to be a cinema here. 这儿过去有家电影院。
There stands an ancient temple on the top of the mountain, whose doors are totally broken. 山顶上有座古庙,庙的门完全破了。
3. there be在特定句型中的应用
(1) There is no point / sense (in)doing sth. = It’s no use / good doing sth. 做…是没有意义的
(2)There is no doubt that… …是毫无疑问的
(3)There is no denying that… …是不可否认的
(4)There is no need to do sth. …是没有必要的
(5)There be +主语+ doing …
There is a wallet lying on the ground.
(6)“there being” 视作非谓语做状语
There being nothing else to do, we went home. 因为没有其他事可做,我们就回家了笑忘书简谱 。
>>>>强化训练
一、填空:在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。
1. In short, it is essential that we ________ (learn) the lessons from this crisis, ________ we will risk ________ (repeat) it.
2. ________ goes without saying that a good campus environment is ________ great importance to our ________ (grow).
3. I can’t appreciate ________ more if you take the trouble ________ (give) me an early ________(respond).
4. ________ (have) a trip abroad is certainly good for the old couple, but it remains ________ (see) whether they will like it.
5. Perseverance is what ________ takes to do everything well.
6. There is no denying ________ my three-day stay at your hotel is an ________ (forget) experience.
7. Nobody knows how long it will be ________ the Chinese football team enters the final stage of the World Cup.
8. It is ________ (repeat) required by the crew that passengers should ________ (seat) in their seats when the plane took off.
9. The general manager was on the point of driving away________ it ________ (strike) him that he ________ (leave) the important document in the office.
10. There is no sense ________ (be) upset about it now. Look forward, ________ everything will be all right.
11. At first, they took ________ for granted that everyone has access ________ the library.
12. Her child is ________ (miss). ________ is no wonder that she is so upset
13. ________ is beyond ________ (argue) that this activity was challenging and instructive.
14. It will be such a privilege ________ (have) you make brief comments on the performances of the ________ (participate) as well as award the certificates ________ the winners.
15. we have strong grounds for believing that there is nothing more inspiring than your ________ (encourage).
二、改错:每句错误最多有两处。错误涉及到一个单词的增加、删除和修改。
1. There have some informations that I’d like to share with you.
2. I would appreciate you if you could do me the favor of correcting my paper.
3. Many students may think that they can just use a computer, so there is no need to wasting time improve handwriting.
4. There is no deny that it was my teacher’s encouragement and help resulted in my steady progress.
5. I’d like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to you for your generous help, without it I wouldn’t have made such a rapid progress.
6. As it is often the case, people tend to talk loudly in public places, annoyed others around.
7. When it comes to improve Italian, my advice is that you should listen to it every day and practice speak it whenever possible.
8. What appealed to me most was it’s delicious food, warm-hearted people and colorful cultures.
9. It was in the street where I ran into your father yesterday.
10. It were my parents and teachers that I was supposing to show my gratitude.
三、翻译:
1. 人们普遍相信,通过不断的努力帛琉 ,好的学习习惯会使人们取得更大的成功。(it做形式主语)
2. 我想肯定地说,如果再给一次机会,我不会错过的。(it做形式宾语)
3. 如果你那天能出现,我将不胜感激。(it做形式宾语)
4.我对这个工作很感兴趣,所以我想申请。(be of结构)
5. 我的英语受到很高评价,而且我一贯做任何事情都是尽最大努力。(typical)
6. 如果你能给我提供基本信息,我会非常感激。(it做形式主语)
7. 除了它的颜色,它的质量也是远不如人意的。
8. 如果你能从父母的角度考虑问题就再好不过了。
9. 无可争议,你得通过交流和父母消除隔阂。(it做形式主语)
﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡
参考答案:
一、填空
1. should learn; or; repeating 2. It; of ; growth 3. it; to give; response 4. Having; to be seen 5. it 6. that;unforgettable 7. before 8. repeatedly; be seated 9. when; struck; had left 10. being;and 11.it; to 12. missing; It 13. It; argument 14. to have; participants; to 15. encouragement
二、改错
1. have - are; informations - information
2. you - it
3. wasting - waste; improve - improving
4. deny - denying; 加上that
5. it - which; 删除a
6. 删除it; annoyed - annoying
7. improve - improving; speak - speaking
8. it’s - its
9. where - that
10. were - was; supposing - supposed
三、翻译
1. It is widely believed that through constant efforts, good learning habits will lead to greater success.
2. I’d like to say with certainty that I would never miss it if given another chance.
3. I would appreciate it more if you could turn up that day.
4. The job is really of great interest to me邱汐岩 , so I feel like applying for it.
5. My English is highly thought of, and it’s typical of me to do everything with maximum efforts.
6. It would be highly appreciated if you would provide me with some essential information.
7. Apart from its wrong color, the quality of it is far from satisfactory.
8. It won’t be better if you consider the case from your parents’ perspective/put your feet in your parents’ shoes.
9. It is beyond argument/it is safe to say you should bridge the gap by making communication with your parents.

识别图中的二维码 关注公众号