彭小盛

又一个WordPress站点

Boxer》西蒙 加芬克尔! 每日好歌曲:《The-吉他老高

Boxer》西蒙 加芬克尔! 每日好歌曲:《The-吉他老高破凡路
《The Boxer》- Simon and Garfunkel
歌词:
《The Boxer》- Simon and GarfunkelI am just a poor boy.Though my story's seldom told,陆蓉之 I have squandered my resistanceFor a pocketful of mumbles摩斯电码表 ,Such are promisesAll lies and jestStill陆少别太坏 , a man hears what he wants to hearAnd disregards the rest.When I left my homeAnd my family,I was no more than a boyIn the company of strangersIn the quiet of the railway station李金桂,Running scared单词记忆王 ,Laying low,Seeking out the poorer quartersWhere the ragged people go,Looking for the placesOnly they would know.CHORUSLie-la-lie.....Asking only workman's wagesI come looking for a job,But I get no offers.Just a come-on from the whoresOn Seventh AvenueI do declare启吾东疆 ,There were times when I was so lonesomeI took some comfort there.CHORUS Lie-la-lie.....Then I'm laying out my winter clothesAnd wishing I was goneGoing homeWhere the New York City wintersAren't bleeding me,Leading me,Going home.In the clearing stands a boxer,And a fighter by his tradeAnd he carries the remindersOf ev'ry glove that laid him downOr cut him till he cried outIn his anger and his shame,"I am leaving, I am leaving."But the fighter still remains