彭小盛

又一个WordPress站点

Bread】Brother to Brother 从相争到相爱 【Daily-JesusChrist

Bread】Brother to Brother 从相争到相爱 【Daily-JesusChrist双牌天气预报

Sibling rivalry is natural. God’s love is supernatural.
手足相争是自然的;上帝的爱却是超自然的。
A new command I give you: Love one another.John 13:34
我赐给你们一条新命令,乃是叫你们彼此相爱。-约翰福音13章34节

My brother and I, less than a year apart in age, were quite “competitive” growing up (translation: wefought!). Dad understood. He had brothers. Mom穿越庶女难为 ? Not so much.
我和弟弟相差不到一岁,在成长过程中,我们时常“竞争”,意思就是常争闹不休!爸爸非常了解,因为他也有兄弟,但妈妈就不太能理解了。
Our storycould have fit in the book of Genesis, which might well be subtitledA Brief History of Sibling Rivalry.Cain and Abel (Gen. 4); Isaac and Ishmael (21:8–10); Joseph and everyone not named Benjamin (ch. 37). But for brother-to-brother animosity, it’s hard to beat Jacob and Esau.
我们手足相争的故事适合放在创世记中,而这卷书的副标题可定为《兄弟阋墙简史》,例如:该隐和亚伯(4章);以撒和以实玛利(21章8-10节);约瑟和哥哥们(37章)。但说到兄弟情仇,没人比得过雅各和以扫。
Esau’s twin brother had cheated him twice, so he wanted to kill Jacob (27:41). Decades later Jacob and Esau would reconcile (ch. 33). But the rivalry continued on in their descendants, who became the nations of Edom and Israel. When the people of Israel prepared to enter the Promised Land, Edom met them with threats and an army (Num. 20:14–21). Much later, as Jerusalem’s citizens fled invading forces, Edom slaughtered the refugees (Obad. 1:10–14).
以扫被他的孪生兄弟雅各欺骗了两次,就想杀了雅各(27章41节)。几十年后,雅各和以扫和好了(33章),但他们的后裔成为以色列和以东两大国之后,仍彼此仇视赵琦鑫 。当以色列百姓准备进入应许之地时,以东人以威吓和军队相逼(民数记20章14-21节)。多年后,当耶路撒冷的百姓因敌军入侵而流离失所时,以东人还屠杀那些难民(俄巴底亚书1章10-14节)。
Happily for us, the Bible contains not just the sad account of our brokenness but the story of God’s redemption as well. Jesus changed everything, telling His disciples, “A new command I give you: Love one another” (John 13:34). Then He showed us what that means by dying for us.
感恩的是,圣经不仅记载人们的破碎和悲伤,也详记上帝的救赎仙炼之路 。耶稣改变了一切,告诉祂的门徒说:“我赐给你们一条新命令,乃是叫你们彼此相爱”(约翰福音13章34节)。过后,祂为我们舍命,让我们明白何谓爱高树零 。黄仁俊
As my brother and I got older, we became close. That’s the thing with God. When we respond to the forgiveness He offers, His grace can transform our sibling rivalries into brotherly love.
我们兄弟俩随着年纪渐长,便越发亲密,这就是上帝的作为当涂二中。当我们回应祂所赐的宽恕,祂的恩典便将我们的手足之争转变成兄弟之爱。
Lord求婚事务所 , we invite You to transform our relationships with Your healing love.
主,我们邀请祢,用祢医治的爱转化我们的关系。

Genesis 33:1-11New International Version (NIV)Jacob Meets Esau
33Jacob looked up and there was Esau, coming with his four hundred men;so he divided the children among Leah汉仪秀英体 , Rachel and the two female servants.2He put the female servants and their childrenin front, Leah and her children next, and Rachel and Josephin the rear.3He himself went on ahead and bowed down to the groundseven timesas he approached his brother.
4But Esauran to meet Jacob and embraced him; he threw his arms around his neck and kissed him.And they wept.5Then Esau looked up and saw the women and children. “Who are these with you?” he asked.
Jacob answered, “They are the children God has graciously given your servant.”
6Then the female servants and their childrenapproached and bowed down.7Next, Leah and her childrencame and bowed down.Last of all came Joseph and Rachel池方圆 ,and they too bowed down.
8Esau asked, “What’s the meaning of all these flocks and herds I met?”
“To find favor in your eyes, my lord,”he said.
9But Esau said, “I already have plenty,my brother. Keep what you have for yourself.”
10“No, please彩虹烟 !” said Jacob. “If I have found favor in your eyes,accept this giftfrom me. For to see your face is like seeing the face of God,now that you have received me favorably.11Please accept the presentthat was brought to you, for God has been gracious to meand I have all I need.”And because Jacob insisted,Esau accepted it.