彭小盛

又一个WordPress站点

Canvas 校园画布 Campus-SAS上海美国学校

Canvas 校园画布 Campus-SAS上海美国学校
Once a month we feature artwork from the hallways or classrooms of our two campuses, piecesfound throughout our elementary, middle,王俪桥 and high schools. Our creative students endlessly inspire us, and frankly we just can’t keep it to ourselves.
每个月,我们都刊登两个校区走廊里或教室里的艺术作品,这些艺术作品出自我们小学部、初中部和高中部学生之手。我们充满创意的学生让我们深受启发。很显然,我们不能只顾自己欣赏,还要与大家分享。
While you enjoy the art, have a listen to a song from Amptone Records, our student-run record company at SAS Puxi. You can learn more about our recording studio at the bottom of the page.
您可以在欣赏艺术的同时蝇香,听一首来自Amptone Records的歌曲,这是上海美国学校浦西校区学生负责运营的唱片工作室日字加一笔 。您可以在页面底部查看更多关于我们唱片工作室的信息。
Grace
Puxi High School 浦西校区高中部

Louisa
Pudong Middle School 浦东校区初中部

Isabella
Puxi Elementary School 浦西校区小学部

Louis

Tiger
Pudong Elementary School 浦东校区小学部

Pareesa
Pudong High School 浦东校区高中部

Ana

Sarah
Pudong High School 浦东校区高中部
Caroline
Pudong Elementary School 浦东校区小学部

Kevin
Puxi High School 浦西校区高中部

Ethan
Puxi High School 浦西校区高中部

Amptone Records金希澈车祸 , our student-run record company, based in the performing arts center on the Puxi Campus, continues to produce incredible student music.Over the last few years we have recorded film scores, operatic pieces, jazz, and plenty of pop and hip hop. Our slogan at Amptone is “featuring tomorrow’s artists today”, and so far the musical talent and interest in audio production amongst the students has increased dramatically.
Amptone Records是由我们的学生负责运营的唱片工作室,位于上海美国学校浦西校区的表演艺术中心科文教务部 ,工作室不断推出令人惊艳的学生音乐。在过去的几年里,我们录制了电影配乐x键连发 ,歌剧,爵士乐,以及大量的流行音乐和嘻哈音乐。Amptone的口号是“录制明日之星”。迄今为止gugou ,对音乐制作有天赋和兴趣的学生人数激增。
We hope you enjoyed “All I want,” in another peek at our roots and history at Amptone. It featured Trisha Zhou ’17. SAS PX Theatre Director Mr. Doug Huntley: "Trisha is one of the best student songwriters I’ve ever worked with. All her songs are original with great lyrics. On Top of that, she plays every instrument herself on her recordings – she is very accomplished in both guitar and piano. She would play guitar and sing and then go back and add piano."
请大家欣赏“All I want”世界船王,换一个视角了解Amptone的起源和历史。“All I want”是由2017届毕业生Trisha Zhou策划。上海美国学校剧场总监Doug Huntley老师说:“Trisha是我合作过的最棒的学生词曲创作人之一潞安生活网 。所有的歌曲都是她自己原创的,歌词写得很棒。最重要的是,她录制的音乐中出现的所有乐器都是自己演奏的。Trisha在弹吉他和钢琴方面很出色。她会先边弹吉他边唱歌,然后再开始弹钢琴。”About Us 关于我们
Founded in 1912, Shanghai American School (SAS) is the largest and most established international school in China. In short, it's the kind of school you wish you would've attended when you were a kid.
创建于1912年,上海美国学校是中国最大的也是历史最悠久的国际学校。简而言之,如果你能回到小的时候郝莲露 ,这会是一所你想要去的学校怪谈协会 。
Follow Us 关注我们