China s Palace of Versailles 骑行天下/龙口东海中国的凡尔赛宫/Longkou-沙龙茶点

骑行天下--龙口东海
中国的凡尔赛宫
作为一个德国人,在高级管理岗位工作多年,现在退休了,第一个愿望是深入地了解中国金运之旅 。
我的计划是先驱车到一个小城镇,然后骑上自行车,到处转转孙琦皓 。
第一站到了著名的景区蓬莱住了几日,然后开始了我的短途骑行之旅:目标山东龙口东海海滨。
从蓬莱出发,在公路骑行不到40公里就到了山东龙口南山东海旅游度假区。
紧临公路,我注意到有一个园区的大门。
As a German好人好梦简谱 ,working in a senior management position for many years, and now retired华龙皇家陵园 , thefirst wish is to visit China in depth.My plan is todrive to a small town first, then ride my bike and walk around.The first stopcame to Penglai权霸天下, a famous scenic spot, for a few days, and then began my shortride: the target, Shandong, Longkou, East China Sea Coast of China.
Starting fromPenglai, it is less than 40 kilometers riding on the road,季天笙 to Shandong,Longkou, Nanshan, East China Sea tourism resort.Close to thehighway, I noticed the gate of this park.我决定进去转转。没想到,这里绿树成荫,森林包围的高尔夫球场,海艇俱乐部,真是中国的凡尔赛宫花园啊。你们看这是这是大家熟悉的法国凡尔赛宫的园林景色
I decided to goinside.Unexpectedly, thetree lined娶夫纳侍 , forest surrounded golf courses, sea boat club, Oh! it is reallyChina's Palace of Versailles garden.You can compare, thefollowing photos are familiar views of the Palace of Versailles.

下面是中国龙口东海南山的园区景色惠东九龙峰。
Theseare partial views of East China Sea tourism resort.

这里简直就是中国人说的一个世外桃园。有了这个世外桃园,我决定今年夏天与朋友相约东海打高尔夫,吹拂海风,呼吸森林空气,领略中国的凡尔赛宫园林马灵儿 。
Here is just a worldwhere it is said Chinese Arcadia, a fairyland, I decided to visit here again江行无题 ,to meet with friends this summer to play Golf放狠爱, to breeze sea wind, to breathforest air, to enjoy the Palace of Versailles garden in China.
沙龙茶点
cocktail_saloon
这是一个发现美的公众号